Once a hub for Cache Valleys tithing shipments to Salt Lake City via the Utah Northern and Utah & Northern Railroads this building was located in the back of the lot, located at 228 North 100 East, Mendon, Utah.
It once housed the telegraph office and was town's link to the news of the world. This building is no longer standing. It was salvaged for the lumber in the late 1950's. The Utah Northern ran along the far side (east) of the building.